Would you like to join our family of support to Nigeria’s children in need?
We are currently looking at ways to stabilise our funding and ensure a steady and permanent, diversified source of income so that we can continue to help Nigeria’s children. Should you have any suggestions, we would love to hear from you.
We would love to be able to do more for our children: with improved funding we could hire an assistant Matron who is qualified to work with special needs children and can assist in the book keeping and management of the home. We could hire a specialised physiotherapist for the physical development of our special needs children. We could pay the staff members who are now working on a volunteer basis. We could take care of more children…
Many people and corporations ask us how they can help.
1. Contribute to the construction costs of the new Eruobodo House
Give financial support or provide building materials and be recognised in a commemorative plaque on the wall of the completed home.
2. Become a monthly donor to support our running costs
The daily running costs for the home are the most difficult to obtain. The salaries we offer our staff are low, and we are lucky to have dedicated staff who stay because of a love of the work, and a dedication to the children.
3. Subsidise the yearly costs of schooling for an individual child
4. Donate an appliance to the house
Because of the fluctuations in the electricity supply, we constantly have to replace our electrical appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, irons and kettles.
Private / Individual Donors:
- Provide funding for or in-kind supplies that we need on a monthly basis
- Subsidise all or part of the yearly costs of schooling for an individual child
- Donate an appliance to the house
- Donate an item for an auction - the proceeds of which will go to the construction of our new home
- Participate in or organise a fundraising activity to raise funds for the construction of the home.
- Donation for our second hand shop at Eruobodo House: The shop is located at Eruobodo House and managed by residents. The drop-off location for donations is at Quintessence in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi. The following items would be appreciated:
- Household items, Books, Kitchenware, Clothing (all sizes), Cards, Toys, Curtains, Plates and Cutlery, Stationery, Furniture, Christmas Decorations, Jewelry, Towels, etc.
- Eruobodo House Society, First Bank, Account No 2002232119, Sort Code 011152400.